Saturday, February 27, 2016 | By: Anita

Girls Night Out

One of the best things about living in town, is that my girl is so close...  so when she asked if I'd like to come over for a girls night, to say I was excited was an understatement.  

It wasn't really a girls' night out per se, more like a girls' night in.  We ordered takeout Thai food and watched a movie we got from the library.  It was a perfect evening none the less.

We watched "The Intern"  with Robert De Niro and Anne Hathaway.  IMDB.ca says 70-year-old widower Ben Whittaker {De Niro} has discovered that retirement isn't all it's cracked up to be. Seizing an opportunity to get back in the game, he becomes a senior intern at an online fashion site, founded and run by Jules Ostin. {Hathaway}  
The story line while fairly predictable had its share of silly moments, a few innuendos and the obvious work place drama. But overall this was a great movie!  One I would highly recommend.

Whether we're watching a movie, playing a game, going for a walk, having a cuppa tea.  I absolutely love the time we spend together.   I am so very thankful for the relationship we share.

Thanks for the wonderful evening, Krystle, I look forward to doing it again!


Take Care

2 comments:

Becky said...

Loved this movie!
Sounds like a fun girl night
Next time I want an invite!
Bliss

krystle ann-marie said...

It was such a fun girls night in. Next time, "Brooklyn" at your place OR even maybe going out! (fingers crossed)