Thursday, February 25, 2016 | By: Anita

Either or...

Positive or negative? 

The glass half full, or half empty?
Do you see the rainbow, or the rain? 

The cloud? Or the silver lining? 

Simply put there are two ways to look at life… positive or negative. And I’m guessing we’ve all experienced both, at one time or another. 

Tell me friends, which way do you lean? 

Sadly, I am a negative person. Oh sure, I have my days of being positive, and believe me there are times when I have had to fight to stay positive. But sadly, my true nature comes out. 

Too often I get caught up viewing my life with a half-empty perspective, thinking that “Anything that can go wrong, will go wrong.”  Where do all those negative thoughts come from? It took a long time for me to realize that my “worst case scenarios” are likely never going to happen. And I realized that I needed to remind myself of Philippians 4:8
It didn’t happen overnight, but after some time, my thoughts became less troubled, and soon my attitude was a little more positive. 

So when you think about yourself, are you thinking positive, or do you often see the negative side of things?

Take Care

0 comments: