Tuesday, January 19, 2016 | By: Anita

LaCKiNG

From time to time, I find that I struggle with my gifts. 

I would rather be like my friend Maria and her knack for decorating, or my friend Andra and her amazing detail to organization, or my friend Esther and her great sense of style and even my daughter who is an amazingly talented girl through music, crafting, baking … … ! 

To be honest, I still struggle to find my purpose.  I find that the gifts, talents, abilities, ideas that I’ve been given are never quite enough…. but, here’s what I am learning … as we journey through life, we must learn to  BE Content and accept who He has created us to be.
We all have been created with different bents and desires. And each of us are unique in our own special way! 

“For we are God’s masterpiece. He has created us anew in Christ Jesus, so we can do the good things he planned for us long ago.” {Ephesians 2:10 {New Living Translation {NLT}}

Take Care

0 comments: