Saturday, January 2, 2016 | By: Anita

In Review

I love reading people’s year in reviews, what they’ve learned from the past 365 days. The plans for the upcoming year, resolutions they’ll try to keep, goals they pray they’ll attain.  Talking about their hopes for this upcoming year, the word they are claiming, the plans they are making, and I read what they say and I am slightly dizzy at the thought of it all. 

I have goals, sure. Lofty, perhaps. I have wishes, and dreams, and hopes ~ a lot of hopes. Desires, ambitions… I bet you do too. 

At the beginning of a New Year it’s a great time to reflect. To think about the previous year. To ponder what went well, and what did not. To recall all God did in our lives and in those we love. To give Him thanks through it all.  To remember what’s most important. 

As I look back over 2015, from the beginning to the end, it`s a little overwhelming. It was a big year, a busy year, a good year, a hard year, and yet, I am so very thankful for each and every moment. I’m in awe of God’s goodness to me. I’m in awe of His faithfulness. I’m in awe of the day-to-day blessings. I’m in awe of His very real presence in my life. 

Yes, I’m completely thankful tonight… 
As you look back over 2015, I pray, that you too can find moments to remember, to reflect upon, and be thankful for.

Take Care

0 comments: