Saturday, September 13, 2014 | By: Anita

Beautiful Thing ~ week # 37

Autumn is perhaps my favourite of all the seasons.

I love the warm days and cooler nights, pumpkin spice lattes, the garden sharing the bounty of what we planted in the early spring, cozy sweaters, the leaves changing colours, and the smell … ooh I love the smell of all things fall.

So when Krystle and Gerard gave me this gift from Bath & Body Works,

as a way of saying thank - you for “working” at the centre, I was overjoyed.
Cinnamon, Pecan and Pumpkin, oh my! ~ it really doens't get much better than that! 
 
What was your beautiful thing this week?
 
Blessings

1 comments:

krystle ann-marie said...

I love what Fall brings too! :) Thanksgiving, pies and family time! The crunch of leaves and beautiful mums. (Both the flower and the person)