Wednesday, July 24, 2013 | By: Anita

INFJ

After Krystle posted this, I was intrigued and curious to find out a little more about my own personality and see which letters I would get.

So I took the on-line quiz to determine which category of the 16 different personality types in the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator that measures how people make decisions and perceive the world, I would fit into and learned that I am an
INFJ:
Introverted (I) ~ Reserved, listen carefully, prefer solitary activities, more comfortable when alone than when around other people, get exhausted by social interaction
Intuitive (N) ~ Introspective, rely on their imagination, absorbed in ideas, focus on what might happen
Feeling (F) ~ Sensitive, follow their hearts, keep feelings close to the surface, focus on harmony and cooperation
Judging (J) ~ Decisive, prefer clear rules and guidelines, eager to commit, see deadlines as sacred, seek closure


I’d say that is a fairly accurate description of my personality, and found this characterization to be quite interesting. As with anything there are strengths and weaknesses, things to be proud of and things to work on. 

How about you? What's your personality type?  Take the test and please share your results.

Blessings

0 comments: