Saturday, July 13, 2013 | By: Anita

28 weeks

is exactly how long it took me to read these 50 books:
#1 Triplets - Molly Gregorie
#2 Acts of Malice - Perri O shaunessy
#3 Secrets - Danielle Steel
#4 Extreme Measures - Michael Palmer
#5 Angles Flight - Michael Connolly
#6 Low Pressure - Sandra Brown
#7 Up Close and Dangerous- Linda Howard
#8 The Trophy Wives - Kristin Billerbeck
#9 The Drop - Michael Connolly
#10 Shiver - Karen Robards
#11 Eyes Wide Open - Andrew Gross
#12 Full Disclosure - Dee Henderson
#13 These Things Hidden - Heather Gudenkauf
#14 Broken Harbour - Tana French
#15 Double Blind - Brandilyn Collins
#16 The Truth about Dandelions - Hayley Linfield
#17 The Lawyer’s Lawyer - James Sheehan
#18 Last to Die - Tess Gerritson
#19 Guilt - Jonathan Kellerman
#20 Vanished - Irene Hannon
#21 The Last Victim - Karen Robards
#22 Cut to the Bone - Jean Boswell
#23 Trust your eyes - Linwood Barclay
#24 Don’t cry now - Joy Fielding
#25 Murder on the mind - L.L. Bartlett
#26 Sweet revenge - Lisa Jackson
#27 Touch & go - Lisa Gardner
#28 No way back - Andrew Gross
#29 All she ever wanted - Rosalind Noonan
#30 Best kept secret - Amy Hatvany
#31 Wedding Night - Sophie Kinsella
#32 The Silence of Bonaventure Arrow - Rita Leganski
#33 The Storyteller - Jodi Picoult
#34 Six Years - Harlan Coben
#35 Family Pictures - Jane Green
#36 Daddy’s gone a hunting - Mary Higgins Clark
#37 Another Piece of my Heart - Jane Green
#38 Reconstructing Amelia - Kimberly McCreighton
#39 Twelfth of Never - James Patterson
#40 A Wanted Man - Lee Child
#41 The Next Best Thing - Jennifer Weiner
#42 Not by Sight - Kathy Herman
#43 Forgotten - Catherine McKenzie
#44 Revenge wears Prada - Lauren Weisberger
#45 Honeymoon - James Patterson
#46 The Lakehouse - James Patterson
#47 Unspoken - Lisa Jackson
#48 The Professional - Robert Parker
#49 Ready to Die - Lisa Jackson
#50 Whispers & Lies - Joy Fielding
this list however does not include books I started but ended up not finishing.

When Krystle first issued this challenge I knew it was something I wanted to try{I also write about my journey here and here.}

My first thought, to be honest, was that I would need to read one book each week, hoping I would finish 52 books in a year.  Since I am an avid reader, and can easily read three to fours books per week, it doesn't surprise me that I was able to accomplish this challenge in record time.
My next goal?  To reach 100 books before the year is up!

Blessings

1 comments:

krystle ann-marie said...

Way to go! I knew you would be able to do it. Me? I think I'm on book 10, but if I'm really being honest I can't remember. :S