Monday, May 30, 2011 | By: Anita

Pampered

This morning as I was waking up and slowly getting ready for the day, I heard my son in the kitchen. Figuring he was getting himself something to eat I really didn't pay that close attention to all the noise he was making. Imagine my delight when he came up the stairs with breakfast. Lately we've discovered how much we both like Eggs Benedict and have made them together a few times. These are alot of work {I guess that's why they can be so expensive in a restaurant}, so I was quite surprised that he made me Eggs Benedict, and served it with a glass of Orange Juice. What a GREAT way to start the day! Thanks Darcy, what a blessing you are to me.

Blessings

3 comments:

krystle ann-marie said...

wow! I wish I had someone to make eggs benedict for moi. ;) ;) hint, hint, nudge, nudge!

Anneliese said...

Now, that is special!

Becky said...

OH how nice....what a GREAT way to start the day...

Bliss