Thursday, May 26, 2011 | By: Anita

Country Living

Wayne & I were extremely fortunate that we were able to raise our family in the country on the family farm. Now that the kids are grown, I will admit that there are days when I think I'd like to move into town and enjoy all the luxuries that that can offer. But then I realize there's nothing quite like the quiet of the country. Without neighbours in our back yard, I find it to be a restful place that's a little more tranquil to spend a prolonged amount of time. Which allows me the opportunity to get a clearer perspective on my life and those that I interact with.

Blessings

2 comments:

krystle ann-marie said...

It's crazy to think that Gerard and I are now looking for a place to call our own.... so many good memories on the farm. From the treehouse to the trampoline, we definitely made our own fun!

Becky said...

Enjoy those peaceful times....and be thankful for all that God has blessed you with. It is good to find the time and the perfect spot to do this

Bliss