Friday, May 21, 2010 | By: Anita

Country Living

There is just something about country living. Growing up in a small town I would have never thought it possible that I would become a country girl. It's kind of ironic, my mom was raised in the country who raised her family in town. Her daughter (me) then raised her family in the country and with Krystle & Gerard getting an apartment in Exeter it looks as though they might be raising their family (when that time comes) in a small town.

Our property is on the corner so we only have one neighbour and with 15 acres separating us, it's pretty seclusive around here. Which lends itself to give us the quiet, the tranquility, and quite possibly the best view around. After reading Krystle's posts about her experiences out here in the country with this post and this one it really got me to thinking. I too love it out here.

We've been blessed to be able to raise our family on the farm which has been in Wayne's family since 1927. Blessings

0 comments: