Saturday, May 29, 2010 | By: Anita

Balance

This is the end of a very long week and I've noticed that there seems to be a slight imbalance going on in my life right now.

This time of year (Spring) is always a little more busy for us. With Wayne planting, haying, stone picking, scuffling, milking cows (both morning & night), driving bus..... and on it goes. I find myself very busy too, not only do I work at the office, but this time of year I lend a hand at the greenhouse, plus there's the laundry, cooking, cleaning, grocery shopping add to that the lawn needs to be mowed, the flowerbeds, gardening..... it never seems to end. ugh! It seems we're constantly doing something and the cycle just continues. Till I get through the list it's time to start back at the top and run though it again.

The kids too are busy:
Krystle is currently working as a retail sales clerk in a shop in Grand Bend, plus in the final stages of planning the wedding and getting their apartment ready.
Kyle is working at two jobs for the summer; 1 for a landscaping company, 2 as a bouncer at the Gables , both in Grand Bend. He's also getting all the necessary paper work in order to attend Georgian College in the fall.
Darcy works at the Little Inn of Bayfield, and he too is getting all the necessary paper work together to attend Fanshawe in the fall.

With all this going on it feels like the scales have tipped; too much is going out and not enough coming in and yet..... here I sit >.<

Blessings

0 comments: