Monday, December 31, 2007 | By: Anita

Year in Review

New Years' Eve

The final day of 2007, a good time to review the year.

January - I 'officially' started my new job as Office Administrator for the Zurich Mennonite Church. I say 'officially' because I did actually start in Dec/07 but for some reason, I didn't start on the payroll until the new year. I absolutely love my job. It fits me to a "T". It allows me to use the God-given gifts to glorify HIS kingdom. I work 5 1/2 hours a day from Monday - Friday which is such a good balance, for work & home. What could be more perfect!

February - we celebrated my Dad's 65th birthday by taking the whole family to the states, and Krystle received her 'promise' ring from Gerard.

March - I started blogging, a dear friend thought I would be good at it so I started sharing my thoughts. (I am glad I did) Darcy also started his first job at the Little Inn of Bayfield.

April - Wayne & Kyle took a father-son trip to Cuba They had a wonderful time together.

May - We celebrated Darcy's 17th

& Krystle's 20th birthday.


June - Wayne finished another year of driving bus for St. Anne's Catholic Highschool.


July & August - we enjoyed our summer sitting by the pool.

September - Krystle moved back to Cambridge for her 2nd yr at Heritage. Darcy started GR 12 at Central Huron Secondary School. Wayne & I celebrated our 21st anniversary, and last but definitely not least Kyle celebrated his 19th birthday.


October - I celebrated my 40th birthday, with a delicious turkey dinner and all the trimmings. Got red roses from Wayne, a digital camera from my kids,


and got myself a tattoo.

Here is a close-up.


November - Wayne & I enjoyed a week of holidays in the Bahamas.


December - I celebrated the 1st anniversary of my job.
We enjoyed a wonderful Christmas season with our family.


Jeremiah 29:11 says 'For I know the plans I have for you' declares the LORD, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans for a hope and a future'.
Now, while I may not know what the future holds, I do know the ONE how holds my future.

Blessings

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW what a busy year it has been for you and your family.....It is a good time to reflect back in life to see all the good things that God has given.More Blessings than we can fathom...
Hard to beleive another year has come and gone.
Looking forward to OUR trip in the new year.
Blessings
Bliss