Thursday, December 27, 2007 | By: Anita

'krys' mas angel


Krystle received a new 'Willow Tree Angel" this one is the 'Angel of Learning'.
I thought it was very appropriate since she is still in school. This is her 3rd angel so far for her collection. She has the 'Bright Star Angel' & Sign of Love Angel'. I just love these figurines. (even have my own collection)


She also got a gold watch, oh boy, was she excited.
Plus she also got quite a few little treats in her stocking.

Krystle is home for only two weeks during the Christmas break. So we've been tying to cram alot in with family dinners, meeting up with frineds and just hanging out. We still need to share her with Gerard but that's a given.

It's so hard to believe that another semester has come & gone. By the end of this school year she will be halfway through her program. I look forward to seeing where God will place her. With the program that she's taking and the new job that she has, the doors will be more open with so many more possibilities.
I get excited thinking about it, but then too, if I think to long, I get anxious.
I think that 'the letting go' is one of the hardest things about parenting.

Blessings

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW sounds like a GREAT Christmas for everyone in the Gingerich household...
Glad we were able to catch up over the holidays
Blessings Becky