Thursday, January 3, 2008 | By: Anita

"K" is for Kyle


Kyle Wayne Gingerich was born September 1, 1988. He just celebrated his 19th birthday last September. At 6' 3" Kyle towers over me, and he looks pretty intimidating, but once you know him, you know that he has such a gentle soul. Ever since he a little boy he was always and still is willing to lend a hand and help out whenever needed.


He came home from work today after getting his haircut into a Mohawk.


Side View.


Back View.


His arm tattoo - a crown of thorns over a cross.


His leg tattoo - an icthus fish.

I read a book that really helped me put things into perspective on dealing with isues. It has three simple steps to follow and can make life a lot easier to live.
Step 1. Avoid conflict battles at all cost.
Step 2. Choose carefully the conflict battles you want to fight.
Step 3. Win the battles you choose.

These are not battles that I am willing or wanting to fight over with my son. When Kyle was about 13 he accepted Jesus as his Lord & personal Saviour. These outward displays in know way affect his inner decision.

Some people might be thinking that he's a 'rebel' , and knowing me, you would know that I too was rebel in my own time. (still am a little)
In fact if you read the Bible you would also know that in His time Jesus was a rebel of sorts too. So I guess it runs in the family. ^.^

Blessings

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I did leave a comment on here...not sure why it did not print..
NICE DO KY!!!
Aaron thinks he loos silly though.and asked why did Kyle do that to his hair and then laughed.
Glad it is your hair and NOT mine...
Blessings Bliss