Saturday, December 15, 2007 | By: Anita

Christmas Dinner

The annual 'Selah Family Bookstore' Christmas banquet.


Ironically none of us work there anymore.....LOL

I worked for Don & Susan Romphf from 2001 - 2004, while they owned the local Christian bookstore. Then they sold their bookstore, and the new owner chose not to have a Christmas banquet.

We decided that we still wanted to get together and we would plan our own annual Christmas dinner. We're now in our 3rd year!!!

I've always appreciated both Don & Susan. When I worked for them I knew that I could always count on them in times of ....well anything. And even though I no longer work for them, I still know that they are there for me, and vice versa.

Our times together are not as often as when I worked for them, but despite of no longer having the store connection, we're still very good friends. When we do get together, it seems like no time at all has passed and we're able to chat as always.

Even though they are close to age of my parents, I count them as one of our very dear and close friends.

Blessings

0 comments: