Tuesday, January 24, 2017 | By: Anita

Listen

As an introvert sometimes even I just need a little bit of silence.

I’m quiet, you know. 

I read more and talk less. 

I process inside and have difficulty translating it to the outside. 

In this crazy, busy hectic world how is silence even possible?  

There are so many things that can invade our lives and block our ability to hear God. Television, radio, ipods, cell phones, Internet, email, traffic, and busy schedules all contribute to our noisy world.

Every moment is bombarded by noise, both external and mental, that can clutter our thoughts and cause us to lose the ability to settle down and really commune with and listen to God. All that noise can contribute to God’s silence in our lives. 

To listen is to be silent.
For when we’re silent, then we can listen for God speaking to our hearts.

shh… quiet

I’m listening ...

Take Care