Monday, January 9, 2017 | By: Anita

It's been...

Last week was rough.

The week before we were busy.  Oh so busy! 

Celebrating Christmas with the family, and then New Year's with our friends.  To be honest, it's taken me a full week to simply recover.
Don't get me wrong both events were wonderful, absolutely wonderful.  But after the week I've had I sometimes wonder if it's worth it.

It's been hard and I've had to change my plans for today.  And yesterday and the day before that, and the day before that,  and the ... {you get the idea}

This is life, isn’t it?

An imperfect, messy, ridiculous, unpredictable, crazy, amazing, exciting, beautiful, and truly blessed life.

There's a lesson here I'm sure of it! 

As James 1: 2-3 said…“Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance.”

Sometimes we need reminding that every part of our life is an important piece in creating us to who He wants us to be.

Take Care

0 comments: