Sunday, July 26, 2015 | By: Anita

My reminder

Today, in my “Jesus Calling” by Sarah Young, I read;

RELAX AND LET ME LEAD YOU thorough this day. I have everything under control: My control. You tend to peer anxiously into the day that is before you, trying to figure out what to do, and when. Meanwhile, the phone or the doorbell  rings, and you have to reshuffle your plans.  All that planning ties you up in knots and distracts you from Me.  Attentiveness to Me is not only for your quiet time, but for all your time. As you look to Me, I as how you what to do now and next.
Vast quantities of time and energy are wasted in obsessive planning. What you let Me direst your steps, you are set free to enjoy Me and the find what I have prepared for you this day.
I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go;
I will counsel you with my loving eye on you.
Psalm 32:8 {New International Version {(NIV}}

Direct me in the path of your commands,
for there I find delight.
Psalm 119:35 {New International Version {(NIV}}

Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love,
for I have put my trust in you.
Show me the way I should go,
for to you I entrust my life.
Psalm 143:8 {New International Version {(NIV}}

Thank you Lord, for this ever-so gentle and much needed reminder!

Take Care

1 comments:

Anneliese said...

thank you for this beautiful reminder today to look for ways that He is leading.