Saturday, June 20, 2015 | By: Anita

Three Weeks

It was three weeks ago that we moved to our new house.  {Today was the original date for “the move” and I am ever-so glad that it got bumped ahead.}  Sure it made things a little more crazier for us, but now that we’re here… it’s been awesome!
We’ve been here for three weeks and it’s felt like home since day one.  Sure I didn’t have everything put away.  Sure it was more than half empty {I was waiting for the new furniture I ordered to arrive} and yet, when we sat down for supper those first few nights, I said to the hubs “this already feels like home!”
We’ve been here for three weeks and it’s been great to walk uptown to run errands.  It’s made the commute for the hubs to work a lot quicker.  And I get to see my girl pretty much everyday! ~ it doesn’t get much better than that!
We’ve been here for three weeks ~ and this is just the beginning of what I hope for many more opportunities of becoming townies and the great things we’ll experience.
We’ve been here for three weeks, and I am simply. loving. it!
Take Care

1 comments:

Debra said...

I'm so glad your liking it. Total opposite here though, I would leave town in a heartbeat to be out in the country.