Sunday, November 30, 2014 | By: Anita

Christmas Classics

As the Christmas season approaches, each year I'd find myself searching through the TV guide, looking for all my favourite Christmas classics to watch. So when this list was shared on Facebook; I knew I needed to post it somewhere so I could easily find all my favourites, hopefully helping me to not miss any of the classics…

Here's this year's 25 Days of Christmas schedule!

And here are the ones I’ll be watching ... 
 
Monday, December 1
6:00 pm
NATIONAL LAMPOON'S CHRISTMAS VACATION

Tuesday, December 2
4:00 pm
RUDOLPH AND FROSTY’S CHRISTMAS IN JULY

Wednesday, December 3
7:00 pm
THE SANTA CLAUSE 3: THE ESCAPE CLAUSE

Thursday, December 4
5:00 pm
RUDOLPH’S SHINY NEW YEAR

Friday, December 5
6:00 pm
DISNEY’S A CHRISTMAS CAROL

Saturday, December 6
9:00 pm
ARTHUR CHRISTMAS

Sunday, December 7
5:30 pm
TOY STORY 3

Monday, December 8
6:00 pm
ELF

Tuesday, December 9
5:00 pm
FROSTY’S WINTER WONDERLAND

Wednesday, December 10
6:00 pm
THE YEAR WITHOUT SANTA CLASS

Thursday, December 11
5:00 pm
JACK FROST

Friday, December 12
5:30 pm
SCROOGED

Saturday, December 13
1:00 pm
PRANCER

Sunday, December 14
1:30 pm
FRED CLAUS

Monday, December 15
4:30 pm
WILLY WONKA & THE CHOCOLATE FACTORY

Tuesday, December 16
4:30 pm
RUDOLPH AND FROSTY’S CHRISTMAS IN JULY

Wednesday, December 17
5:30 pm
SANTA CLAUS IS COMIN’ TO TOWN

Thursday, December 18
6:30 pm
THE SANTA CLAUSE

Friday, December 19
6:00 pm
HOME ALONE

Saturday, December 20
8:00 pm
DR. SEUSS’ HOW THE GRINCH STOLE CHRISTMAS

Sunday, December 21
1:00 pm
THE LITTLE DRUMMER BOY

Monday, December 22
5:00 pm
FROSTY’S WINTER WONDERLAND

Tuesday, December 23
7:00 am
MICKEY’S ONCE UPON A CHRISTMAS

Wednesday, December 24
3:00 pm
THE POLAR EXPRESS

Thursday, December 25
9:00 am
MICKEY’S CHRISTMAS CAROL

What are your favourite movies to watch this season?  

Blessings

3 comments:

Anneliese said...

Oh my! I may have missed out because my list is very sparse. I think I've watched one whole movie on your list and maybe parts of a few others. One that I've enjoyed is Miracle on 34th Street. Of course, the Nativity Story brings back warm memories of watching it at the movies the first time ... on a snowy Christmas Eve.

Debra said...

White Christmas! Gotta have Bing so that means I'm also going to watch Going My Way, Bells of St. Mary's and Holiday Inn. This year I really want to watch The Christmas Story. Haven't seen it in a few. I was telling Roger I want to watch it and he said I don't know that one. I said you know the leg lamp, the bb gun,he has know idea.

krystle ann-marie said...

I always remembering watching these as kids growing up! My favourite Christmas movie is definitely Elf & G's is National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation. They both happen to be on Netflix so you know we are gonna be watching them over and over again!