Thursday, January 30, 2014 | By: Anita

lately in january

in my kitchen:
~ we are lovin’ the crock pot meals these days

on my night table:
spanish fly ~ will fergusson, the good daughters ~ joyce maynard,
shadow woman ~ linda howard, deadline ~ sandra brown
who do you think you are ~ mark driscoll

through my speakers:
bx 93, chris tomlin, cornerstone ~ hill song
and this song brings me to tears everytime
 
search engine history:
blogger, face book, (in)courage, and this new recipe blog
 
readings in my bible:
one year daily devotional for women ~ daily inspiration from God’s word,
gospel of john

enjoyment:
 time spent with family, reading, writing/blogging,
walking/running, learning yoga
 
tv shows:
 lost {seasons 1 - 6}, the big bang theory, once upon a time,
game of thrones
 
movies:
big fat liar, house hunting, blades of glory, scenic route, monsters university
what about you? what have you been doing lately?...
 
blessings

0 comments: