Wednesday, September 25, 2013 | By: Anita

lately...

 in my kitchen:
stuffed peppers, pulled beef, honey sesame chicken
 
on my night table:
who do you think you are by mark driscoll, northern lights by nora roberts,
the longest ride by nicholas sparks, it happens in the dark by carol o’connell,
crying wolf by peter abrahams

through my speakers:
bx 93, chris tomlin on cd ~ especially lovin' this song

search engine history:
blogger, facebook, mennonite girls can cook

readings in my bible:
philippians, psalms
 
enjoyment:
time spent with family, reading, walking
 
tv shows:
game of thrones, survivor, the big bang theory
 
movies:
bucket list, oblivion, arbitrage, finding nemo - borrowed from the library

how about you?  what are you doing... lately?

blessings

2 comments:

krystle ann-marie said...

Mmm! I'm going to have to "borrow" that honey sesame chicken recipe. Can it be made in the crock pot?

krystle ann-marie said...

Oh, I should have clicked on the link first. This may be one to add to our list of meal-making!