Wednesday, March 20, 2013 | By: Anita

Is it Spring yet?

According to the calendar it is and even more so because my Kraft Canada ~ What's Cooking magazine came in the mail yesterday ~ making it official!
I love this little magazine that arrives about 3 or 4 times throughout the year.  With it's wonderful new recipes, great articles and information about new products ~ plus that fact that's it's free, makes it one great little surprise signalling the beginning of each season. 

It something that I will read from cover to cover feeding into my cookbook addiciton, plus I will tear out any of the recipes that I want to make in the future and I will add to my collection and put them into this binder.

Since it's the first day of Spring and my magazine has arrived, let's hope the Spring weather soon follows.

Blessings

1 comments:

Becky said...

I thinks because winter forgot to come last year it has decided to stay for a longer visit this year...but just like a guest that overstays his welcome it too is time for winter to move on...

Bliss