Saturday, April 7, 2012 | By: Anita

129

After two lovely weeks of holidays, we've returned home.

Without Internet access I enjoyed being somewhat disconnected from the world. To be honest I did purchase an Internet time card so I could check in the family through Facebook. Since the time was at a premium I only spent a few minutes at a time to send a quick message to the kids; letting them know we were safe and having a great time.

However returning home I had over 100 e-mails and pile of junk mail to sort through. gah!

It took several minutes to sort through all the mail. I'm so thankful for that little delete button, it makes it so easy to get rid of unwanted e-mails. Now if only the snail mail could be so easily removed.

Blessings

1 comments:

Becky said...

Glad to know you are home safe and sound...can't wait to hear all about your holiday

Sounds like a lunch date for sure
check dates.. Will call you
Bliss