Sunday, December 4, 2011 | By: Anita

Welcome Home

After traveling for more than 12 hours we arrived home safe & sound from our holiday in the Dominican Republic.

Nothing beats seeing your home after being gone for a week of holidays... the emotions it invoked for me were overwhelming. I guess you really do appreciate what you have when you've been away from it for a while.

It was good to see our kids {and we sure missed our puppy - read about her holiday here} and to catch up with them and their busy lives.

Tomorrow it'll be back to reality.. . .. not sure I am ready for that, I kind of liked being a lady of leisure.

Blessings

2 comments:

Becky said...

sounds like a GREAT holiday...I think it is LONG overdue for Ross and I to take a couples retreat....

that time will come soon enough

can't wait to see more pictures and hear more about your holiday

Bliss

krystle ann-marie said...

:) We enjoyed our "holiday" with Little Miss Sasha. It was awfully lonely without her afterwards.