Sunday, December 25, 2011 | By: Anita

Home for Christmas

Having everyone home for Christmas made my heart swell with love. And of course I couldn't resist taking a family photo. "maybe this can be my Christmas card for next year?"

Since the fall, Wayne & I have been empty nesters and over time we've gotten used to the quiet. Having the boys home for a few days and then celebrating Christmas with the whole clan, our house was full of laughter, good food and much love. Our time together was very special and I'm so thankful for each moment.

So from our family to yours "MERRY CHRISTMAS!"

Blessings

2 comments:

Becky said...

Very nice photo... I will expect my copy in the mail next Christmas

Blessing
Bliss

krystle ann-marie said...

Bahahaha. Dad and Kyle's smiles. That's all I have to say.