Thursday, December 8, 2011 | By: Anita

Dominican Christmas

While we were away on holidays in the Dominican Republic quite often throughout the day we would sit in the hot blazing sun, listening to Christmas music. er..um. ... what! yes that's right, Christmas music. After all it is/was less than a month away.

In fact there was Christmas lights and even a Christmas tree set up at the resort.

To be honest it seemed quite bizarre thinking about Christmas while I watched the palm trees blowing in the wind as I sat in my bathing suit by the swimming pool. But I guess if you grew up with that you'd think nothing of it. But for us we like to have our snow, somehow it seems much more like Christmas.

Here's hoping for some snow! {fingers crossed}

Blessings

1 comments:

krystle ann-marie said...

Yay! It's my most favourite time of the year!