Friday, December 23, 2011 | By: Anita

almost

We're almost ready to celebrate our family Christmas. There's only a few minor things to finish up and then we're ready! The presents are all under the tree. The baking is finished. The table is set and most of the food prepared. The stockings are hung waiting to be emptied and worn. er, um what? Yes, that's right. After our kids empty their stockings, they wear them. It's a silly tradition that Kyle started a few years ago and one I look forward to every year. It makes me smile when my adult son gets silly and it's encouraging that his siblings soon follow suit. Since our kids all live in different cities, it's hard to have everyone home at the same time. Needless to say I am bursting with excitement at having the whole family together tomorrow to celebrate.

Blessings

2 comments:

Becky said...

Got to love those family traditions old and new....
I am sure you are bursting with the excitement of having all your kids under your roof again

ENJOY!!!
Merry Christmas
Bliss

krystle ann-marie said...

Wow! that's and old picture. I was still at Heritage? My 2nd year?