Saturday, January 8, 2011 | By: Anita

Girl's Day

Having both boys home these past few weeks really had me craving some girl time. A girl can handle only so many farts, burps & other male ideas of a fun time. So I set aside today, for just that.

My morning was spent at Coffee Culture with Monica, enjoying a cuppa tea; where we talked, laughed and shared our lives with each other. The afternoon, I spent with Krystle. We met after she finished work and went to the apartment where we shared a delicious lunch of taco salad. Spending time with her is always such a blessing. We spent the afternoon making cards and chatting, sipping wine and really having alot of fun together. I can't think of any better way to spend a Saturday. thanks ladies!

Blessings

2 comments:

krystle ann-marie said...

I can't think of any better way to spend a Saturday either! I like girl's time. :)

Becky said...

when do I get to come for girls time???
I of ALL people need a girls day

or I still think we need to plan a girls weekend to the states to shop...
come spring start looking at your calendars ladies for dates available..I WILL MAKE THIS HAPPEN

Bliss