Wednesday, January 19, 2011 | By: Anita

Getting back JAZZ it!

Jazzercise a great way to stay in shape. Each class combines dance-based cardio with strength training and stretching to sculpt, tone and lengthen muscles for maximum fat burn. The instructor Val uses today's hottest music. Jazzercise is a fusion of jazz dance, resistance training, Pilates, yoga, and kickboxing. Wintertime is certainly a season for hot cocoa and fireside chats. But, chilly winter weather doesn't mean that you have to put your workouts on hiatus for an entire season. Sure, it's hard to motive yourself to keep moving when the temperature is cooler and the air is crisper; but I've found that joining Jazzercise keeps me in shape and well-balanced. Classes are twice weekly and when I incorporate fitness into my daily activities, I am much more vital and energetic.

Researchers have proved that women who enjoy their exercise activity are more likely to stick with it. And I love it, it's one great way to keep active.

Blessings

1 comments:

Becky said...

Good Blog helps me to feel motivatied again...
time to start on the tread mill again...

Blessings
Bliss