Monday, August 30, 2010 | By: Anita

Staff Picnic

Yesterday the staff and families of Huron Ridge Acres gathered together in the backyard at Dave & Carol's to celebrate another year of growing together. (photo from HRA website) Somewhat like a family reunion we spend the afternoon visiting with each other, playing lawn games and eating a delicious meal.

Most of the staff is hired seasonally with a few working year round. For me, I only work the month of May in retail and only in the evenings as I have a day-time job. It started a few years ago when Lorraine mentioned their dilemma of trying to find someone willing to work a few evenings a week, to me. We decided to give it a try and now here I am 3 years later and still loving it. In fact I'm already looking forward to next year.

Blessings

0 comments: