Thursday, August 26, 2010 | By: Anita

Ladies Day with Rain

Thompson's Limited of Hensall planned a special bus trip for the lady half of the farming family. ^.^

Early this morning Lorraine (Rain) & I met with bus that took us to the St. Jacob's farmer's market, where we spent the morning walking among the many street vendors. As always there was some fun & unique crafts, but mostly it's the fresh produce that amazes me. I admire those who have large gardens and it's gotten me excited to have a garden next year.

The tour continued into the town of St. Jacob's where we were treated to lunch at the Stone Crock and still left us some time to browse through the shops. We finished our tour with a stop at Picard's Peanuts.

The bus ride while long, was a great opportunity to catch up with Lorraine. With our busy busy schedules it's hard to keep connected.

What a great day ~ and no it didn't rain!

Blessings

2 comments:

Becky said...

sounds like a great day..even if it was only to St Jacobs..
good times with good friends

Bliss

Anonymous said...

It was a lot of fun! Thanks for inviting me, even if I was second choice ;)

Rain