Monday, August 9, 2010 | By: Anita

blissful day

Dictionary.com gives this definition, supreme happiness; utter joy or contentment for the word "bliss". Which, for today accurately describes how I feel.
Here are three reasons:

1) My sister and I spent the day together. For no reason other than to spend time together. We met at Coffee Cultures in Stratford grabbed a chai tea latte and chatted until our 2 hour parking meter time was up. We spent time visiting our Mom at work before we headed for lunch. As the lunch crowd thinned we figured it was time to head home. What a great way to spend part of my day!

2) After being gone for most of the day, I find that when I come home I tend to have a little shadow wherever I go, and as I type this post I have a puppy sleeping at my feet. :)
3) While I'm cleaning up supper and washing the dishes Darcy appears by my side to help. (without being asked) And the best part ~~ getting a hug from him as he says 'thanks mom for all you do'. {sigh}

So today truly was a 'bliss' full day.

Blessings

2 comments:

tomandlynette said...

Anita, that sounds like a really wonderful day!

Becky said...

It is always nice to have a day like that...it helps to have family so close

I love those blissful days as well
can't wait till we do it again

Bliss