Monday, July 26, 2010 | By: Anita

Pinery

Yesterday afternoon, Wayne & I spent the afternoon at the Pinery provincial park, visiting my sister & her family as well as my Mom & Dad.

Having never been to the Pinery, I wasn't sure what to expect. As we enter the park and drive through the winding road through the forest I was a little nervous about losing my bearings and getting lost. After settling in to the camp site, we enjoyed our time with biking and of course taking Miss Sasha for a long walk. As we toured the the park, I was less daunted as we soon learned our way around.

We BBQ'd supper and enjoyed eating it outside. Of course no camp experience is complete without a campfire, a perfect way to end the day.

Blessings

1 comments:

Becky said...

so glad you came and surprised us, it was nice to get caught up..and to go for a treat at the store (LOL)

Blessings
Bliss