Monday, July 12, 2010 | By: Anita

Birthday with B & B

We celebrated my brother's birthday today. A few days early but it's the day that worked best for all of us.My brother, sister and I get together, three times a year, just us, to celebrate our birthdays. Believe it or not but it was Barry's idea, and Becky & I both thought is was a great opportunity for us to stay connected.

We take turns hosting & paying for each other's birthday. This time it was my turn, so they drove up this way and we went to Grand Bend and enjoyed a delicious lunch at J Dee's. However in the short 2 hour lunch we didn't quite get all caught up, so we moved ourselves over to Tim Horton's for another hour to finish catching up.

My siblings are one of the many blessings in my life and I'm thankful that each of us realize the importance of keeping connected. So until the next birthday. . . . . Cheers!Blessings

1 comments:

Becky said...

Always LOVE to get together with you and Barry...
Looking forward to your birthday when we can do it again

Blessings
Bliss