Saturday, July 10, 2010 | By: Anita

Photographer

My cousin Sandra is very talented photographer. I borrowed this from her website ^.^ As she began her own photography business I helped her out as her "girl friday". I would carry the necessary equipment, hold umbrellas, use the shade cover if needed, take a few photos ~ usually from the back or off to the side, basically doing whatever she needed me to. I loved hanging out with Sandra as it gave us a great opportunity to stay connected. After a couple years though, Sandra's business really took off as it will with any good photographer and she was becoming super busy (over 30 weddings in one season) and unfortunately I was unable to continue.

Her website is one I check daily to see the updates from weddings to babies to engagements, any and all sessions that she does. I'm totally amazed at her ability to make each session unique to each situation.

As I was viewing her site tonight, I was excited to see her gallery of photos from Krystle & Gerard's wedding. These are absolutely amazing!!! (but then I might be a little biased) The slide show at the end totally captures their day.

Well done Sandra!!!

Blessings

0 comments: