Wednesday, July 21, 2010 | By: Anita

Dinner Time

We were invited to Krystle & Gerard's apartment for dinner last night. It was so exciting, not only getting to go out for dinner but also to see their new place all finished and being lived in. Krystle served a delicious dinner of Swedish Meatballs, Steamed Rice & Tossed Salad, we finished off dinner with a Lemon Meringue Pie. mmhmmm mmhmm good! After dinner and once all the dishes were cleaned up we played a game of 'Blokus' which Gerard won. Unfortunately, I totally forgot my camera, so Internet photos will have to do.

What a tremendous blessing it was to spend time with the kids as we like to call them. I'm so lookimg forward to the next time and the next and the..... well you get the idea.

Blessings

1 comments:

Becky said...

sounds like fun...I can't wait to recieve my dinner invite from the newlyweds LOL ( just joking Kryssi)
how fun that your daughter now makes dinner for you.
I am sure you will enjoy many more of these times...

Bliss