Saturday, July 17, 2010 | By: Anita

Holy Cow!

Meet Daisy Lou, Buttercup & Steve.Shortly after Wayne & I were married we bought the family dairy farm. Having grown up a town girl, I was unaccustomed to country living. From the quiet of the county to that 'fresh' air that only comes the country, were things I had to get used to.

Even though we're no longer dairy farmers, one of things I did enjoy and continue with, is my collection of Dairy cows. Not only do I have them outside, but I also have them throughout the inside of the house as well, and yes, I do name them all. >.<

It's been 12 years (today) since we lost our dairy barn in a fire, and I must admit there are time when I miss it. But I beleive that God knows the plans he has for us, plans to prosper us and not to harm us, plans for a hope and a future.(~Jeremiah 29:11)

Blessings

2 comments:

Becky said...

love that they still have their bows on from the wedding....

Bliss

creating said...

Yes, I remember that morning, I drove by your place and what a shock to see the barn down! I slept thru the whole thing. I remember the night following the fire dad and I took watch from 12am - 3am (brings tears to my eyes, one of those memories of my dad I won't forget)