Friday, June 18, 2010 | By: Anita

T.G.I.F.

T.G.I.F is an acronym for "Thank God it's Friday" and has become a common expression of relief at the end of the work week and anticipation of relaxing or partying over the weekend. It can be used to express the joy one feels in knowing that the work week has officially ended and that they have two days off with which to enjoy.

This has been an extremely long week and I am more than ready to express "T.G.I.F", today. I definitely need a couple days where I can relax a little more and spend time at home. Somehow I don't think we are meant to keep going and going, after all we're not the 'energizer bunny'. Blessings

1 comments:

Becky said...

Hope you have extra battery life for the next few days ahead
remembering you all in pray
just relax and take LOTS of deep breaths

ENJOY
Bliss