Thursday, June 17, 2010 | By: Anita

Pet Peeve

As an avid blogger, I must admit my pet peeve (which wikipedia describes as a minor annoyance that an individual identifies as particularly annoying to them, to a greater degree than others may find it) is people who have a blog and don't update it. For you see I am also an avid blog reader and when people haven't updated their blog in days or even worse weeks & months, I get a little frustrated. Yes, yes I know everyone is busy, but come one, there must be something to write about ...... even your pet peeve. >.<

Blessings

1 comments:

creating said...

OK I get the point, but after looking at your great blogs. I feel really inadequate at doing a blog. we need to get together and you can show me how you get pictures on to your blog. I NEED BLOG LESSONS:)