Monday, June 21, 2010 | By: Anita

Summer time

This day marks the summer solstice in the northern hemisphere and the winter solstice in the southern hemisphere, and this is the day of the year with the longest hours of daylight in the northern hemisphere and the shortest in the southern hemisphere.

Summer would also be one of my favourite seasons falling second to Autumn. I like all the seasons we experience around here, but if I had to rank them in order of most favourite to least favourite, it would be: Autumn, Summer, Winter, then Spring. There is something about each one that I like, I couldn't imagine life without the change in seasons. As each season changes from one to the next it reminds me of Ecclesiastes 3:1 There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven. This helps me keep things in perspective.

Happy 1st day of summer! Blessings

1 comments:

Becky said...

AMEN to that and seeing as this Friday is the last day of Nursery school until September.. I will be able to spend MORE time relaxing and enjoyin the summer sun with a book in one hand and a Pepsi in the other

hope u find time to relax soon
Blessings
Bliss