Monday, June 28, 2010 | By: Anita

??normal?

Things are slowly getting back to normal around here, if there is such a things as 'normal'. According to Wikipedia.com, normal is conforming to the standard or the common type; usual; not abnormal; regular; natural.

Because I always like to have a picture to post along with a blog, I typed 'normal' into google images and I found these two pictures.The top picture describes it superbly, when all is said and done, I'd rather be the me I am than the one the world expects me to be.

The next picture is just perfect, after all who would expect a dog to dress & wear sunglasses, certainly not a 'normal' dog. Yet, Snoopy is awesome, he's the epitome of not conforming to societies expectations..... gotta love it!

So, rather than get back to normal, maybe a better way to describe it would be getting back to routine... I'd rather not be normal. >.<

Blessings

1 comments:

Becky said...

If you ever do figure out what normal is you will need to let EVERYONE else know the secret

RELAX enjoy some time for you now!!
Blessings
Bliss