Sunday, June 6, 2010 | By: Anita

Secret Sister

Our w.h.a.t. (women's hearts' always together) group decided to take a break from meeting through the summer but wanted to stay connected somehow . Lea-Anne thought it would fun to have secret sisters. For those of you who are not familiar with this idea, let me explain. A secret sister is someone whom you intentionally try to bless with cards, small gifts and probably more importantly to remember to pray for them and their family, while not revealing who you are.

I've given my secret sister a couple things and then I received this from my secret sister ~ I love it!

We plan to gather together by the end of August to 'reveal' our secret sisters to each other. I'm excited to find out who had my name.

Blessings

1 comments:

Becky said...

HOW FUN!!!
it is always nice to get surprises

take time to enjoy it

Blessings
Bliss