Friday, August 14, 2009 | By: Anita

Wonderful World of Wonderland

We spent the day on Wednesday at Canada's Wonderland. We waited 45 minutes in line to ride the Behemoth, ohh what a ride!


Enjoyed the White Water Canyon Ride - ended up soaked!


Kyle riding 'first class' on the stand up roller coaster.


Darcy & Krystle also decided to ride 'first class'.


Kyle & Darcy taking a turn on the Dropzone.


It was a wonderful time together, I ended up losing my voice from all the screaming from riding the roller coasters. but ohh I had fun!

Blessings

3 comments:

Becky said...

You my sister are SO MUCH braver than I am...
I will NOT go on roller coasters EVER again!!!!
I will let my children travel with the youth group when they go...
glad to hear you had a good day...
Blessings
Becky

Anonymous said...

:S these pictures are questionable.

Anonymous said...

ahaha i just got it now! the wonderful world of wonderland. GOOD title.