Friday, August 21, 2009 | By: Anita

Girl Friday

Today was bring your daughter to work day at the office. Ironically these days happen on the most busiest of days ^.^
I am so thankful for Krystle's willingness to lend a hand today, as Fridays are always a busy day and today was even more so since we had a funeral at the church.

I am tremendously blessed to have her in my life. We have become such good friends in the last couple years. I always enjoy spending time together and even though her schedule is getting crazy busy she's still willing to make time for me. Whether it's spent sitting together at Starbucks, chatting on MSN, or a simple phone call asking me for advice, (see her blog - posted August 16) it's good to know that I'm needed. With her upbeat personality, her infectious laughter, and a little bit of silliness are just a few of the reasons that she is a joy to be around. *sigh*

Blessings

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Children are a blessing from the Lord...in good times and even in tough times....
remember to always keep more memeories of the good days...
Blessings
Bliss