Wednesday, December 31, 2008 | By: Anita

Looking back.....going forward

Last day of 2008, it's hard to believe that another year has gone by. As I re-read my journal and my blog it seems so much has happened in our lives and yet.....not alot has changed. I know that probably sounds confusing to some, but to me it makes perfect sense.

On Sunday Pastor Phil gave us our yearly spiritual check-up, he asks a variety of questions and we are to think through and analyze our responses to different situations. It's always a good reminder to me. A few questions I intend to look a little more closer at are.
If 2009 is the last year of my life, what legacy will I leave behind? With God's help, what new decision will I make today to invest differently? What help do I need to move forward in this this decision? If I am to be the change I want to see in the world what must change in me?

Good questions, I hope to spend some time seeking God and getting the answers.

Going forward... we have a new little addition to our family.
Everyone meet Sasha,


we just got her last night. She is a nine week old, apricot coloured cockapoo. I had been looking for a puppy for quite some time and just hadn't found the right one, until now. What a bundle of fun.

Blessings

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cute puppy...can't wait to meet her.....

Hope the training continues to go well.....

Happy New Year!!!

Bliss

Anonymous said...

can you put up more pictures of her? I miss her lots!