Monday, December 8, 2008 | By: Anita

Tis the season

for card making and cookie baking.
My sister came up a couple of weeks ago and we got our Christmas cards made, this year I made 3 of each 6 designs.

Then today, she (my sister) came up and we got our Christmas Baking all done. After 5 hours we made Magi Turban Cookies, Papa's Peanut Butter Balls, Church Window Squares, Reece Peanut Butter Cups, Chow Mien Noodle Cookies, Butter Tarts, Hello Dolly Squares and Neapolitan Squares, whew! I still need to make Sugar Cookies, but I'll wait until Krystle is home as she enjoys baking too.

I cannot imagine trying to get all that done by myself, it makes it alot more fun to do this with someone. Becky and I not only get our baking done but this is also a great excuse to get together and catch up with each other.

Blessings

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Had a GREAT DAY!!!So THANKFUL the weather cooperated as well...
Even after all that baking I was still able to get some shopping done too....and home by 9.
So glad we were able to get together I am not sure I would have baked other wise...
Blessings
Bliss