Tuesday, December 30, 2008 | By: Anita

the boys


Double Warning!!!
this blog too, is going to make me cry.
Kyle & Darcy.
Two very special men in my life, who like their sister are such a blessing to me and their dad.

Kyle at 6'3" towers over me and his dad, I call him my gentle giant. He too is willing to lend a helping hand to those in need. He has a great sense of humour, sometimes it seems to be a little warped but hey it's makes life interesting.

Darcy at 5'11" also is taller than me but he isn't as intimidating as his brother. He has a very quiet nature about him and seems a little shy to those he may not know. He's not nearly as talktative as his sister, (I don't think anyone is) he's got his own way about him.

Life with Krystle, Kyle & Darcy has been amazing so far. I look forward to many, many more years.

I'm feeling very nostalgic today as the 2008 year comes to an end and I thought it fitting to remember the three very best gifts I have ever received.

Blessings

0 comments: