Tuesday, December 30, 2008 | By: Anita

"krys"mas angel

Warning!!!
Content of this blog is guaranteed to make me cry.

Krystle. My girl.
We gave Krystle the "angel of friendship" to add to her collection of Willow Tree Angels. We gave her this one because she has the heart of a true friend, one who, you know you can count on in times of ..... anything.

We were blessed to receive this precious gift from God, oh so many years ago, and we're still blessed. I remember being a little overwhelmed with the responsibilities that were required to raising a child and I'm sure we've made our share of mistakes. In spite of what we did or didn't do right, I must admit, I am very proud of the person Krystle has become. She's a woman of great faith, who knows her heart and mind. Who's willing to go the extra length for her friends and family.

In Jeremiah 29:11 it says "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Knowing that God has the best laid plans for her it's exciting to watch her become an independent young woman following her desire to serve the Lord.


Blessings

0 comments: