Saturday, December 20, 2008 | By: Anita

..and the stockings are hung

on the chimney with care. Well for us it'll have to be the shelves, the corn burner stove doesn't have an actual chimney, as it's vent is at the bottom that goes outside.

It's beginning to look alot like Christmas.... everywhere you go, and finally in my house too. I found stocking holders so that the stockings can be hung, the Christmas tree is decorated and the rest of the lights and novelties are set about the house. The baking is done and we're finishing up with the shopping today.....with 5 days left to spare. whew

Krystle is coming home on the 23rd and is able to stay for 1 1/2 weeks she heads back to start 2nd semester. I'm really looking forward to spending some quality time with our family and extended family over the holiday season.

Blessings

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

So Sad we missed our night out last night....
HOPEFULLY we can do something in the new year....
LOVE the stocking holders...MINE of course are snowman and are hung over my fireplace....
I think you are LONG over due to come see my Christmas decor...
What are you doing New years day...maybe your kids would wnat to come do some toboganning...OR snow boarding...
let me know
Blessings
Bliss